1. Correct fitment will reduce tyre wear and accidental damage; 2. Use the right tools. Clean the tyre inside, tube and wheel before fitment. Make sure to use the right lubricant for better positioning of the tyre beads. Good quality wheel are recommended. Do not use repaired wheels. Please go to a Michelin dealer for professional fitment.
Do not install tyres of different brands, different pattern or different construction (bias or radial tyres) on the same axle. This is to ensure better braking, handling, stability and safety.
1. use radial tyres;
2. ensure correct tyre pressure;
3. maintain your vehicle regularly (wheel alignment and balance etc.)
4. limit overload.
1. Over-inflation increases sensitivity to cutting and tearing and centre wear on drive axle 2. Under-inflation causes excessive casing deflection and heating of the tyre; 3. Results in tyre scrap and mileage reduction.
1. Dynamic balance of the tyre can increase riding comfort and extend tyre life; 2. Dynamic balance can improve vehicle handling and reduce noise.